Amphenol Industrial Products Group's Tru-Loc rugged environment connectors are designed to perform in demanding environments
Tru-Loc features a molded thermoplastic main plug body with secondary latch and a fluoroelastomer main joint seal that is resistant to many fluids, including diesel fuel.
The Tru-Loc series includes 2-way, 4-way, and 6-way inline plugs and receptacles. These connection systems are RoHS-compliant and seal to IP67 when mated. They are rated for high vibrations at 32 Grms.
- 2-, 4-, or 6-pin connector with 1.5 mm RADSOK featured contacts
- Plug body with secondary latch
- Fluoroelastomer main joint seal and silicone-rubber wire seals to support IP67 rating
- Dielectric withstanding voltage is 1600 VAC RMS
- 13 A current rating
- Insulation resistance can meet 100 M Ohms
- Mating force less than 70 N
- Contact retention between 60 N ~ 80 N
- Operating temperatures can meet -40°C to 125°C or 150°C (depending on PN); 100 cycles, 1 hour per cycle
- Durability is 20 mating cycles