Compared to metal enclosures, such as carbon and stainless steel, FRP enclosures offer many features and benefits.
Here are just a few:
- Resists a broad range of chemicals, unaffected by moisture and provides resistance to UV rays.
- Lighter weight, lower shipping costs and easier to install in wall or pole mounted applications.
- Non-conductive and is an insulator, provides a safe barrier and protection for the general public.
- Provides sufficient impact resistance and will maintain a sealed closure for electrical equipment.
The AM Series offers a wide variety of sizes and configurations, including:
- Small junction boxes
- Inline pushbutton enclosures in one-, two-, or three-hole configurations and two hole sizes
- Standard size range