1593HAM Series Development Board Enclosures
Initially, the supported computers are the Arduino™ Uno, Due and Mega, the Beaglebone and Beaglebone Black, and the Freescale Freedom. Enclosures for the Arduino Tre and Intel Galileo are in development and will be available soon. In such a fast-moving environment, new versions are regularly being added to support additional development board designs as they are introduced.
The enclosures provide good protection for the board themselves, and have dedicated access positions for external connectivity such as Ethernet, USB and serial ports.
Hammond Manufacturing has developed a new moulded enclosure specifically designed to house the Raspberry Pi Models B and B+. The 1593HAMPI’s are available in translucent blue, clear, grey, and black. The enclosure features a stylish rounded design with cut-outs for all the I/O interfaces and supported accessories. The Raspberry Pi board simply clips into the base. A catch secures the assembly and allows the case to be easily opened if required.
- Machined from Hammond’s popular 1593 series plastic enclosures
- Machined to accept popular development boards - choose from the Arduino Uno, Arduino Due, Arduino Mega 2560, Beaglebone, Beaglebone Black, Freescale Freedom KL-05Z, Freescale Freedom KL-02Z, or Freescale Freedom KL-25Z
- Molded in a choice of black, grey, or translucent blue general-purpose ABS plastic with a satin texture
- Enclosure is machined to allow access to I/O connectors and often-used controls and/or LEDS
- Enclosure is secured with self-tapping screws
- Black and translucent blue plastic enclosures include black screws: grey plastic enclosures include nickel-finish screws
- Includes four self-adhesive rubber feet and instruction sheet
- Development boards are not included