Vishay is a proud provider of the hardware for the Power Electronics Lab, based on the approach in the textbook Power Electronics: Converters, Applications and Design
This product is commonly used with Vishay product number 75771 (37-pin DSUB cable) and 87784 (8-pin encoder cable). Both of these cables are also used in Power Electronics Lab experiments.
- Two completely independent three-phase PWM inverters for full simultaneous control of up to two machines
- 42 V DC-bus voltage to reduce electrical hazards
- Digital PWM input channels for real-time digital control
- Complete digital and analog interface with the DSP-based DS1104 Controller
- Over-voltage and independent over-current fault protection for each inverter