USB Type-C™ Connector DX07 Series
With its compact design and high-density terminals (compared to other standard interfaces), the USB Type-C connector is ideal for mobile devices. It is capable of 10 Gbps high-speed communication and a maximum of 5 A current for faster charging. The reversible plug orientation allows for easy insertion.
Highly involved in the development of the USB Type-C specification, JAE has met the requirements for superior EMI/EMC characteristics, mechanical strength, and durable lock structure using their expertise in high-precision manufacturing technology and high-speed communication design for compact connectors.
JAE products are manufactured with the highest quality using fully automated production and inspection standards.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Type-C specification release 1.1
- Compatible with 10 Gbps SuperSpeed communication (USB 3.1 gen 2)
- Supports 5 A maximum power supply (compatible with USB power delivery)
- Reversible plug makes it possible to insert both ways
- Superior EMI / EMC characteristics
- Design to secure mechanical strength of both receptacle and plug
- Lock structure with superior durability
- Number of contacts: 24 positions
- Rated current: 5 A maximum
- Rated voltage: AC20 VRMS
- Contact resistance: 40 MΩ minimum (initial)
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: AC100 VRMS (for 1 minute)
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ minimum (initial)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 80°C
- Mating cycles: 10,000 times
- Personal computers
- Digital cameras
- Compact hand-held devices