EPCOS double-sided, metallized, polypropylene film capacitor MMKP series offers ultra-compact design from TDK
The B32641B and B32642B series of rugged MMKP capacitors are designed for voltages of 630 VDC or 1000 VDC and cover a capacitance range from 4.7 nF to 150 nF. The maximum operating temperature is 110°C. The main applications are circuits that operate with high frequencies and currents, including resonant circuits of power supplies with an LLC topology. The MMKP capacitors are also suitable for use in switch-mode power supplies or ballasts for lighting systems.
- Particularly high-pulse strength
- Compact dimensions
- High-current capability up to more than 10 ARMS
- Resonant circuits of power supplies with an LLC topology
- Switch-mode power supplies
- Ballasts for lighting systems