Taoglas Launches a LTE SMT Antenna with 70% Efficiency in a Small Form Factor
The PA.700.A Viking has many advantages over existing products in the market:
- The antenna is delivered on tape and reel and can be surface mounted saving on assembly costs and delivering greater performance consistency.
- With no customization required, development times are dramatically reduced. Within one week, customers can match the antenna by simply changing the matching circuit.
- Signal loss is minimized due to a simple 50 Ohm CPW transmission line on the short end of the device board from the module to the antenna.
- At a size of 40x6x5 mm, the Viking has one of the highest efficiencies for a small-scale multiband antenna, enabling customers to achieve greater device performance and sensitivity in areas of low signal and deliver the data-speed rates that are critical to 3G and 4G devices such as HSPA and LTE.
- The PA.700.A Viking builds on Taoglas’ successful PA.25.A Anam antenna, which is one of the best selling M2M antennas.