- ½" NPSM instrument connection, ¾" process connection standard - other options are available including flanged, socket weld, sanitary etc.
- The female connection accepts the ½" NPT male thread without galling or seizing
- Brass, 304 stainless steel, or 316 stainless steel are standard material options - other material options are available
- Stepped shank standard, tapered or straight available on request
- 0.260" bore standard - others available on request
- Lagging extensions available on request
- Other options include plug and chain, special coatings (PTFE, PVDF), hydrostatic testing, velocity calculations, NACE
Banner Engineering introduces its DF-G3 discrete long-range fiber amplifier with dual digital displays for use with plastic and glass fiber optic assemblies. Featuring increased sensing power, the DF-G3 can sense more than 3 meters (10 ft.) with opposed mode fibers or more than 1 meter (3 ft.) with diffuse mode fibers. The extra power provides increased detection reliability for dark targets at long range and enhanced detection sensitivity when using specialty fiber assemblies for large area and small part detection applications. The DF-G3 is available with a single discrete output or two dual discrete outputs. The dual discrete outputs can be independently taught to trigger at different intensity values, which is ideal for correct part-in-place or error-proofing, bottle down, and edge guiding applications. “We developed the DF-G3 fiber amplifier to meet our customers’ need to precisely detect smaller targets at longer ranges” said Dennis Smith, Senior Marketing Manager, Banner E