Staples Makes Home Office Organization Easy with Debut of Exclusive Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™ Product Line
Martha Stewart, right, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Demos Parneros, center, president U.S. retail, Staples, and Tim Bond, left, group vice president Avery Dennison Office and Consumer Products, demonstrate the organizational solutions of the Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery product line sold exclusively at Staples, Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2012, in New York. The new everyday line boasts more than 300 products across multiple categories that include desk organization, journals, portable filing and pantry organization. (Diane Bondareff/AP Images for Staples)
The line is sold exclusively at Staples and is now available at Staples stores across the U.S. and Canada and on Staples.com, the world’s second largest e-commerce site. The unique offering combines Martha Stewart’s creative eye and thoughtful attention to detail, Avery Dennison’s expertise in innovation and quality, and Staples’ expertise in office solutions. The result makes it easy for consumers to organize their home, office and family.
Martha Stewart, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, said: “I am very happy to launch this new collection with Avery Dennison and Staples. Developing this line has been a wonderful opportunity to focus on what busy, modern households and home-based entrepreneurs really want and need in a home office organization system. I’m pleased to offer a full range of well-designed products that are as beautiful as they are functional to inspire consumers and help them to organize their projects while also coordinating and enhancing their home office environment.”
“Only Staples has the expertise in office solutions and the retail leadership to bring this innovative and beautiful product line to customers across North America. For more than 25 years, we have provided innovative products, quality services and business solutions that make our customers’ lives easier,” said Demos Parneros, President U.S. Retail, Staples, Inc. “We are excited to partner with Martha Stewart and Avery Dennison as the exclusive destination for this line designed specifically for the home and home office space. With this innovative and beautiful line, Staples offers everything for home organization solutions in one destination.”
"The Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™ brand brings an exciting line of solutions to the home, family and office that really delivers on our vision of bringing the quality and functionality of the Avery brand together with the style and fashion expertise of the Martha Stewart design team," said Tim Bond, Group Vice President, Avery Dennison Office and Consumer Products Group. "We are excited to partner with Martha Stewart and Staples to offer consumers products that are not only stylish, but that represent the innovation that is synonymous with the Avery name."
The compelling new array of everyday products boasts more than 300 products across multiple categories with retail prices ranging from $1.99-$16.99 and offering organizational solutions that include:
- Stack+Fit™ Desk Organization: every piece in this beautiful, full line of modular trays, boxes, organizers and small item holders, is designed to fit with the rest, whether stacked or side by side, to create a custom desk organization system. Category retail prices range from $1.99-16.99.
- Journals: a collection of beautiful journals and notebooks help organize all projects and interests and includes unique entertaining or journaling tips from Martha Stewart. Category retail prices range from $7.99 - $15.99.
- Accordion Files: use durable, beautiful accordion files that expand and stand freely, great for organizing financial information throughout the year for easy filing at tax time. Category retail prices range from $6.99-$15.99.
- Portable Filing: vertical file folders, designed for Stack+Fit™ magazine files, make for a stylish, efficient, and movable office. Category retail prices range from $2.99-$11.99.
- Pantry Organization: store coupons, recipe cards, family schedules, and take-out menus in adhesive pantry pockets to help remove clutter from the kitchen countertops. Category retail prices range from $5.99-$6.99.
- Meal Planning System: avoid dinnertime chaos with durable and versatile kitchen organization products, such as dry erase weekly planners, innovative removable kitchen labels and chalkboard labels. Category retail prices range from $3.99-$10.99.
- Planning Binders: customize binders with versatile accessories such as calendar inserts, project planning filler paper, dividers, sheet protectors, and zipper pouches to plan home projects or to keep track of family schedules. Category retail prices range from $2.99-$12.99.