Silex Releases the SX-520, a Low Cost, Easy to Install, RS-232C Serial to 10/100 Ethernet Device Server
The SX-520 was designed to take the complexity out of connecting virtually any RS232C serial device to an Ethernet network, making it quick and easy to access, monitor and control devices over the network. Key advantages of device networking include; extending the lifecycle and ROI of legacy equipment, accessing equipment and data remotely, and allowing non-networked devices to communicate with newer networked systems.
- Includes Silex’s SX Virtual Link Serial Port Emulation
- Industry Standard DB9M RS232C Serial Port
- Auto sensing 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet Interface
- RFC-2217 automated control of serial rate and control lines
- Exclusive Auto Find and Setup Utility