SMRT410 Multi-Phase Relay Tester
- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Operates with or without a computer
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- High current, high power output (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- Flexible output design provides up to four-phase voltage and up to ten-phase current
The SMRT410 test system may be customized by adding the number of Voltage-Current, “VIGEN”, modules needed for specific test applications. The SMRT410 has the “smart” combination of high compliance voltage and high current to test all electromechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based overcurrent relays, including voltage controlled, voltage restraint and high impedance directional ground overcurrent.
For full automatic testing the SMRT410 may be controlled by Megger Advanced Visual Test Software (AVTS). AVTS is a Microsoft® Windows® XP®/Vista™/7 compatible software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger SMRT.
No need for a computer
The STVI eliminates the need for a computer when testing virtually all types of relays. Menu screens and touch screen function buttons are provided to quickly and easily select the desired test function. Tests results can be saved to the STVI for download to a memory stick to transfer or print test reports.