Dual Polarity Omnidirectional MIMO Antennas Combine Many Popular Features
- Dual polarity feed systems (vertical and horizontal)
- High gain (10 or 13 dBi depending on model)
- Two integrated diversity antennas in a single radome
- UV-Resistant radome for all-weather operation
- Mast mounting capability with hardware included
"We've long provided antennas with these different features, but until now we haven't had an option that provides them all together," said Patrick Pesa, Director of Product Management. "Our new antenna offering suits applications from outdoor WLAN systems to WiMax and WISP communications."
L-com expects to stock these new antennas in its Florida distribution center by April.