Comprehensive Range of Conductive Level Controllers
With the multi-function capabilities and new options, we are able to streamline our product offering, from 63 mostly single-function models down to 16.
Some of the key features include:
- Expanded sensitivity ranges, with most models able to detect liquids from 250 Ohms to 500 KOhms
- Dip switches on previous models replaced with rotary switches on front panel for easier setup
- Teach-in push buttons replaced with potentiometers, allowing customers to install and program the sensor without liquid in tank
- 3 Power supply types: 24 VAC/DC, 115 VAC, and 230 VAC
- LED indicators for Power and Output indication
- New Tank-Well function allows a single controller to control pumping operations of both an in-ground well and above-ground tank
- Master-slave function allows up to seven controllers to be connected together
- New single point controller features a built in timer (up to 30 seconds adjustable) for filling or emptying applications
The new CLD & P Series are available in DIN-rail mount as well as plug-in style housings. All models are UL, cURus and CSA approved and carry the CE and RoHS marks.