These high quality and extremely compact power supplies are offered with three different power levels and four output voltages. Each unit is chassis mounted, may be installed vertically or horizontally and provides a reassuring MTBF of over 700,000 hours.
Despite the compact size of the new SPP power supplies, there is no lack of technical and operational features. Some of the key features include:
- Universal inputs: 88-264VAC and 120-375VDC
- Output voltages: 5, 12, 15 and 24VDC
- Output power levels rated at: 20, 35 and 60W
- Short Circuit Protected - Hiccup Mode
- Two year warranty
- Overload protection: Up to 160%
- High efficiency: Up to 87%
- Low stand-by power consumption: 0.3W which meets the Eco-design Directive for Energy-Related Products (ErP)
- MTBF: 700,000+ hours
- cRUus and TUV certification, and CE and RoHS compliant
All enclosed power supplies are cRUus and TUV approved and CE/RoHS marked.