V-Series Switches Product Highlights
- Maximum sealing protection with dual seals around lamps and rocker stem certified to IP66 & IP68. Optional panel seals for additional protection.
- Silver plated butt contact mechanism provides 50 to 100 thousand electrical cycles and a variety of different electrical ratings.
- Roller pin mechanism does not require lubricants and allows the switch to withstand extreme temperatures.
- The switch base accommodates up to 10 terminals and a large variety of switch and lighting circuits.
- The multi-step mounting wings provide a secure fit for panel thicknesses of 0.032” thru 0.250” in an industry standard 0.830” x 1.450” mounting hole.
- The switch connector allows the user to preload FQC terminals for easy assembly to switch base.
- Numerous choices of removable rockers allow for style change without having to retest or re-qualify the switch base.
- Illumination options are endless with bar, oval, and square lenses available in choices of incandescent, neon and a wide variety of LEDs including superbrite, megabrite, flashing and bicolor lighting.
- Available with a variety of complimentary mounting panels, hole plugs, illuminated indicators and boots to accommodate most any design need.