Up to now the radio stick versions with/without Flash, JTAG connector or case are available also for the sub-GHz frequency. With 256 kByte flash, 64 kByte RAM and the sub GHz band transceiver AT86RF212 the new Cortex-M3 microcontroller stands out with an enhanced, developer friendly handling and improved performance.
Optionally equipped with a 2GB memory, the flash enumerates as removable device and is large enough to store all drivers, documentation, application data or even the complete development environmentoffering real plug-and-play or plug-and-develop to customers.
The Board version without JTAG connector but with a housing instead, is delivered without pre-installed firmware so your own firmware can be installed once via USB using the SAM-BA tool from Atmel.
The Board version with JTAG/Trace connector enables the programming, debugging and testing right in the circuit and can be used as Wireless UART.
For the sub-GHz frequency the existing deRFusb line with the ARM7 microcontroller is now consequently evolved.
- Compact USB radio stick for
- 802.15.4 applications
- 63.5 x 19.0 x 9.5 mm,
- 23 x 71 x 8.7 mm / 0.9 x 2.8 x 0.3 in (case)
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 MCU
- IEEE 802.15.4 sub-GHz band transceiver AT86RF212 with data rate of up to 1 Mbit/s
- Optionally combined USB radio and memory stick with 2GB Flash
- optionally with JTAG connector
- Chip ceramic antenna
- Compliant to ETSI, FCC