Intersil Unveils New Rad-Hard Precision Quad Op Amp
Ideal for applications such as sensor signal processing that demand high DC accuracy and AC performance, the ISL70417SEH contains four high precision amplifiers that feature low offset voltage, low bias current and low temperature drift. The ISL70417SEH operates over a wide voltage range up to 40V, supporting most analog and split supply requirements. This op amp is pin-for-pin compatible with industry standard op amps and is available on a DLA approved SMD (5962-12228) and built in accordance with MIL-PRF-38535 Class V requirements.
Wafer-by-wafer radiation hardness assurance testing at 300 krad(Si) high dose rate and 50 krad(Si) low dose rate reduces cost and time typically required for radiation lot acceptance testing (RLAT). By guaranteeing performance over both high and low dose rate, most satellite programs will have the assurance that this product will perform in the natural space environment. Additionally, the ISL70417SEH's performance over radiation significantly increases incoming signal integrity because of minimal shifts in critical parameters that effect DC signal accuracy such as offset voltage, offset current and bias current.
Features and Specifications
- Low offset voltage of 110uV, with 5nA bias current (little movement over radiation exposure)
- Low power consumption, supply current of 440uA
- Output noise is just 250nV peak-peak
- Performance is guaranteed over 50 krad(Si) low dose rate and 300 krad(Si) high dose rate
- Low dose rate characterization up to 150 krad(Si)
- Silicon-on-insulator process means the ISL70417SEH is single event latch-up immune