Versatile Photoelectrics with IP69K Rating
The new housing design of PH18 allows the sensor to be mounted to a bracket using mounting holes & screws or as a traditional M18 sensor with mounting nut. In addition, a new snap mounting bracket that provides a flush mount with a single jam nut is included with every sensor. And the new PH18 is IP69K rated for high pressure/high temperature wash downs, with ECOLAB certification for food & beverage applications.
Some additional features of the new PH18 include:
- Diffuse sensing up to 1m
- Retro-reflective sensing up to 6.5m
- Polarized retro-reflective sensing up to 5m
- Through-beam sensing up to 20m
- All models have a potentiometer for easy adjustment of sensing range
- Two LEDs indicate signal quality and power and target detection
- Can withstand high temperatures (176°F/80°C) and high pressure (1,450 psi) cleaning
- Laser printing replaces labels, so key information stays intact even after cleaning
- Normally open and normally closed outputs in every sensor
- Supply voltage 10-30 VDC
- Connection options include 2m PVC cable, M12 quick-disconnect plug or a M12 pig-tail
In short, the PH18 and PA18 give you more …for less! And with cULus and CE approvals and ECOLAB certification, you can be confident that these sensors are high quality, safe and durable.