Littelfuse Introduces SP3021 and SP3031 Series TVS Diode Arrays (SPA™ Family) for Low-Capacitance ESD Protection of High Speed Data Lines
The SP3021 and SP3031 TVS Diode Arrays provide excellent clamping performance due to their low dynamic resistances of 1.6Ω and 0.6Ω, respectively. Both devices are assembled in a SOD-882 package (0402), making them ideal for protecting high-speed ports used in compact designs such as smart phones, external storage devices, tablets, e-readers, ultra-slim notebooks, set-top boxes and other products.
The new SP3021 and SP3031 Series are RoHS compliant and comply with the following standards:
- ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±8kV (contact), ±15kV (air)
- Lightning, IEC 61000-4-5, 2A (tP=8/20µs)
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4 (tP=5/50ns), 40A (tP=5/50ns)
- ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±10kV (contact), ±15kV (air)
- Lightning, IEC 61000-4-5, 5A (tP=8/20µs)
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (tP=5/50ns)
Littelfuse, the global leader in circuit protection, has a comprehensive range of products and solutions that provide overcurrent and overvoltage protection for any electronic application. With 85 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying circuit protection products, Littelfuse is dedicated to providing application expertise and support that meets or exceeds customers’ needs.