Kavlico Pressure Sensors Help Boost Performance for Engine Control Systems for Off-Highway Vehicles
Kavlico pressure sensors are media compatible with diesel fuel, gasoline, LPG, CNG, as well as many bio-blends.
Typical pressure sensor application for off-highway vehicles include:
- Optimization of pressure across injectors
- High pressure fuel rail for gaseous tank pressure
- Monitoring of transmission fluid pressure to control proper gear selection, maximizing fuel economy
- Monitoring of hydraulic pressure
- Controlling flow & pump pressure
Shock and vibration tolerant, the sensors exhibit excellent EMI/RFI performance, have superior long-term stability and are highly repeatable. The low power consumption pressure sensors are available with various sensing technologies including ceramic capacitive, piezo-resistive (PRT), and thin film (TiON) while featuring a state-of-the-art ASIC.