Matching GT Series Bimetallic Thermal Overloads provide class 10 trip protection for motor loads. Standard features include a set of auxiliary contacts, test button and manual or automatic reset direct mounting or optional separate mounting bracket. More advanced motor protection is available with CGE Series of electronic (overload) motor protection relays.
The new CC Series Contactors were designed to complement Carlo Gavazzi’s existing line of GMS Manual Motor Starters. Direct link adapters and rigid back plates provide a seamless means of connecting the 9 through 100Amp CC Series Contactors to the GMS Series Manual Starters.
All CC Series Contactors and GT Series Overloads have a two year warranty, are UL and cUL listed, with CSA (elevator application) approval pending. Features include:
- 3 or 4-phase contactors and overloads for motor, heater and lighting control
- IEC AC3 ratings ranging from 9 to 800Amps
- UL resistive rating ranging from 25 to 900Amps
- UL motor rating ranging from 5 to 600 Hp
- At least one set of auxiliary contacts on all contactors and overloads
- Screw terminals are standard, with lug terminals offered as an option on 50 to 800Amp sizes
- Wide range of AC and DC coil voltages
- Coils with dual terminals
- Optional cover for contactor test button
- Mechanical interlocks with auxiliary contacts
- Bus bars for reversing most contactor combinations
- Direct link and back plates for connecting 9 to 100Amp contactors to manual motor starters
- UL, cUL listed products with CSA (elevator application) approval pending on some sizes