Joining platinum sponsor Intel, these leading companies represent the broad range of participants who will come together for this one-day forum centered on cellular device development. Building on the success of last year’s event, Telit DevCon 2012 will again play a vital role in connecting application engineers, business leaders, industry analysts and technology experts, offering invaluable guidance for successful M2M deployments in a highly segmented market.
“Maintaining Telit’s exclusive dedication and focus to M2M, we welcome the unique expertise that each of our gold sponsors brings for this year’s DevCon, and we appreciate the support they’ve demonstrated to enable the next generation of innovative M2M solutions,” said Mike Ueland, senior vice president and general manager of Telit Wireless Solutions North America.
Telit DevCon 2012 will feature informational break-out sessions and networking opportunities with organizations at all levels of the M2M value chain, providing attendees with the tools and knowledge they need to take an M2M solution from inception to deployment. This year’s gold sponsors each provide a unique product or service critical to the M2M development process:
- 7Layers is an industry leader in Test Services, Test System Development, Test Management Software Solutions and Engineering Services for cellular and M2M devices. It is a premier global certification partner, with expertise in operator requirements, global standards (PTCRB, CTIA, GCF, FCC, R&TTE, Bluetooth SIG, etc.) and prominent wireless technologies (LTE, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, CDMA , Bluetooth®, A-GPS, etc.).
- Digi International®, the M2M solutions expert, combining products and services as end- to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi® provides the industry’s broadest range of wireless products, the iDigi® Device Cloud, a cloud computing platform tailored for devices, as well as development services to help customers get to market fast with wireless devices and applications. Digi's entire solution set is tailored to allow any device to communicate with any application, anywhere in the world.
- DCS Wireless, offering the entire suite of Telit Wireless M2M Module Solutions and Internet Connectivity via Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Agreements. DCS Wireless is a one-stop shop for procuring Telit Developer’s kits, airtime, modules, devices and integration support. DCS Wireless is a subsidiary of the DCS Group, a privately held company founded in 2006, headquartered in Coconut Creek, Florida with offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and San Diego, California. DCS Group markets its MVNO under the Data2Go Brand.
- Spectrum, with proven experience in wireless design and integration services, enables clients to bring wireless products to market quickly. Spectrum engages clients at the idea stage, through certifications, into manufacturing and anywhere between. Its success is due to its process, experience over hundreds of successful designs, Spectrum’s state of the art RF lab and library of proven hardware and software. Every Spectrum-designed device is guaranteed to pass regulatory and carrier certifications the first time. Spectrum Design Solutions is a subsidiary of Digi International.
- Taoglas is a leading global antenna and RF design provider for the M2M and Connected Device market. It has a full range of external, embedded and base station antennas as well as cable and connector products. Taoglas also offers a full range of testing and custom design services from 4 global locations including San Diego, CA.