Variety of Mini HDMI Connectors Expanded All-SMT Type "DC2 Series" Has Been Developed
With this trend, Type C HDMI connectors standardized as the common digital interface are used in digital still cameras, digital video cameras, as well as a variety of other devices, and our DC2 Series of Type C HDMI connectors has become widely adopted.
And now as various hand-held devices strive for further size reduction and the incorporation of ever more functions, there is a growing demand for space-saving components.
To meet this need, JAE has developed an all-SMT type DC2 Series connector to add to the existing line-up of DIP types, which use through-hole tabs to secure the shell.
The all-SMT type DC2 Series connector is space saving and does not require any holes on the board, which will contribute to more design freedom for customers.
- Parts can be mounted on the bottom of the PCB, with no DIP tabs, for greater space savings.
- EMI spring on the top of the shell allows for good soldering pattern on the bottom of the shell.
- No notch on the side of shell, decreases the risk of contact failure caused by flux splash.
- 0.4mm pitch, 19 position, compact connector.
- Impedance-matching design for excellent high-speed transmission.
- Pin assignment designed for low cross-talk.