NEW! DL-030 Microprocessor Design Trainer
Featuring an Altera Cyclone® III FPGA, the DL-030 not only integrates seamlessly into both the Quartus® II FPGA design framework and the Nios® II GNU-based development environment, but it is advanced enough to design and prototype complex embedded systems on the FPGA. The DL-030 is a complete and ruggedly packed trainer that will provide a solid learning platform to individuals and classroom students. Create and implement your first design in as little as one hour.
DL-030 FPGA-based Microprocessor Design Trainer features:
• Student Trainer Lab Manual and Experiments
• Altera Cyclone® III EP3C16F256C8N FPGA
• Three push button switches
• 16red user LEDs
• Three 7-segment LED displays
• 16 toggle switches
• 8-pin general purpose I/O header
• Vcc and GND connection points
• 270-tip point breadboard
• USB connector for connecting the DL-030 trainer to the development computer.
One of the most important features included with the DL-030 is the high quality Student Trainer Lab Manual and Experiments. The manual, written by Enoch Hwang, Ph.D., author of Digital Logic and Microprocessor Design with VHDL, features 137 pages of introductory theory along with 11 highly structured experiments to validateideas learned using the trainer.