Fairchild Semiconductor's P-Channel PowerTrench® WL-CSP MOSFETs Minimize Board Space in Mobile Applications
Using a state-of-the-art "fine pitch," thin WL-CSP packaging process, these devices minimize board space and RDS(ON), while achieving excellent thermal characteristics for a miniature form factor.
Features and Benefits:
- Very small (0.8 x 0.8mm) packaging occupies only 0.64mm2 of PCB area, less than 16% of the area of a 2mm x 2mm CSP
- Ultra-low profile is less than 0.4mm height when mounted to PCB
- Low RDS(ON) ratings with VGS as low as -1.5V
- Excellent thermal characteristics (RΘJA of 93ºC/W, on 1in2 2oz copper pad)
- Suitable for use in battery management and load switch functions in mobile applications