Fairchild Semiconductor’s 20V Single P-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFETs Improve Portable Device Battery Charging and Load Switching
The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT feature the MicroFET™ MOSFET package and provide exceptional thermal performance for their physical size (2 x 2 mm & 1.6 x 1.6 mm), making them well suited for switching and linear mode applications. Available with a 20V rating, the devices offer low on-state resistance. To prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures, the FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are equipped with optimized Zener diode protection, which also reduces IGSS leakage maximum rating from 10µA to 1µA.
Features and Benefits:
- Max RDS(ON) = 20 mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -9.4A
- Max RDS(ON) = 24 mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -8.6A
- Max RDS(ON) = 34 mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -7.2A
- Low profile - 0.8 mm maximum in the MicroFET 2 x 2 mm package with HBM ESD protection level > 2.8kV typical
- Max RDS(ON) = 24mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -8A
- Max RDS(ON) = 31mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -7A
- Max RDS(ON) = 45mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -6A
- Low profile: 0.55 mm maximum in the MicroFET 1.6 x 1.6 mm Thin Package with HBM ESD protection level > 2kV typical
Fairchild Semiconductor is a mobile technology leader offering a substantial portfolio of analog and power IP that can be customized to meet specific design requirements. By integrating leading circuit technologies into tiny, advanced packages, Fairchild provides mobile users significant advantages while reducing the size, cost and power of designs. Fairchild’s mobile IP can be found in a majority of handsets in use today.