48% Reduced Volume Compared to Our Previous Product Automotive High-speed Differential Transmission Connector "MX48 Series" Has Been Developed
And as the displays become larger and high-definition the signal used is shifting from analog to digital high-speed differential transmission, which can transmit large amounts of data more efficiently. To meet these demands, JAE has developed the MX48 Series connector for automotive high-speed differential transmission.
The MX48 Series is minimized in depth, height, and width compared to our previous product and achieves a 48% reduction in volume. It is also compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission, which are ideal for the transmission of video signals in cars.
- Achieves a 48% reduction in volume compared to our previous product.
- 2.0mm side pitch, 2-position signal lines.
- Compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission.
- Impedance matching design, compatible with high-speed transmission.
- Mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure for mated connector.
- Dual-shield structure with ground terminals for EMI control.
- Available as a completed harness to ensure transmission performance reliability.