- Very high capacitance/volume ratio
- High voltage rating per component
- Very low dissipation factor (ESR)
- Very high insulation resistance
- Excellent self-healing properties
- Long life expectancy
- Non-polar construction
- Particularly reliable contact configuration
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Outstanding mechanical stability
WIMA DC-LINK MKP 5 capacitors in cylindrical plastic case are available with capacitances from 16 µF through 260 µF and with rated voltages of 500 VDC, 700 VDC, 900 VDC, 1100 VDC and 1300 VDC. They are provided with tinned wire terminations for PCB mounting.
WIMA DC-LINK MKP 6 capacitors have a cylindrical aluminium case. They are available with capacitances from 165 µF through 1560 µF and with rated voltages of 600 VDC, 700 VDC, 900 VDC, 1100 VDC, 1300 VDC and 1500 VDC. For bus bar mounting they are designed with M6 screw terminations and M12 screw bolt.
Based on their internal construction and their non-polarized connection configuration WIMA DC-LINK HC capacitors can for example be connected as one 4500 µF/400 VDC, as two 2250 µF/400 VDC or alternatively as one 1125 µF/800 VDC component. Depending on the case size and wiring version values between 85 µF/1600 VDC and 4500 µF/400 VDC are available. Customized solutions can be realized on demand.