- Vinyl and Rubber Floor Mat Liquid Cleaning Solution - Used to remove dust, grease, grime, shoe prints, and other contaminants from ESD floor mats to maintain the performance of the mats.
- Simple Application Does Not Require Additional - Rinsing Wet surface and then scrub/mop with a lint free flat mop until dry.
- Silicone Free - Contains no silicone commonly found in many cleaners, that will leave behind an insulative residue and degrade the performance of the ESD work surface.
- Contains No Chemicals That Will Damage Mats - Prolonged use of Statguard Floor Mat Cleaner will not damage mats (vinyl or rubber), cause mats to become stiff or slick, or degrade the surface’s ESD properties
- Meets CARB VOC Standard, Non-Flammable, Non-Hazardous - Safe for use in production areas and for operator contact.
- Lead-free RoHS Compliant
- Made In The United States of America
IDEC Corporation announces the PS5R-V line of DIN-rail power supplies, offering their customers high-efficiency in a compact form factor at competitive prices. These power supplies suit a wide range of needs in the industrial marketplace, and carry all of the required certifications necessary for use in these demanding applications. This next generation of the industry standard PS5R power supply family has updated features and specifications to meet current and future needs. The PS5R-V line of power supplies includes 10W, 15W, 30W, 60W and 120W versions, with additional versions coming soon. These power supplies have a very compact form factor with overall dimensions reduced by up to 25% from previous generations. The reduced form factors combine with DIN-rail mounting to free up valuable control panel space and reduce installation costs. Operating temperature ranges up to -25 to +75 degrees C offer more versatility. These extended operating temperature ranges often allow these p