Taking the 750 series to the next level, the PFC200 line offers advanced performance class programmable controllers. Programmable in accordance with IEC 61131-3, in the WAGO-I/O-PRO development environment, the PFC200 provides an easy to use environment for PLC programming and process visualization.
- Performance Class Controller: 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor offering high speed processing and support of 64 bit variables in a compact profile
- Multiple fieldbus ports: Ethernet; MODBUS, TCP/UD/RTU, CAN port, PROFIBUS Slave, Smart Grid and Serial RS-232/RS-485
- Built in Web Visualizations and support of mobile devices via Web Visu mobile application
- NTP, SNMP, and secure HTTP and FTP compatibility supports multiple IoT functions
- Flexible I/O configurations able to connect to over 400 of the 750 series I/O and specialty modules
- Extensive 256 MB built in flash memory with SD card slot for up to 32 GB of memory
- Smart grid communication support with extended temperature version rated for -20 °C to +60 °C
- ANSI/ISA12.12.01 certified for operation in Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations
The PFC200 offers unrivalled performance, robustness and reliability in a compact profile. Two switched Ethernet ports provide seamless interfacing with other control systems. Networking remote, lower level operations with higher level systems, is now easier than ever. Smart grid communication support is now available with the 750-8202/025-002 controller, rated for extended temperatures of -20 °C to +60 °C. Low internal heating and battery-less buffering of the real time clock, on the PFC200 ensures economical, efficient and shock-resistant operation.