Oriental Motor Introduces PKP Standard 2-Phase Stepper Motor with NEW Oriental Motor Original Encoder and New Higher Torque PKPP22_ Series 28 mm (1.10 in.) Motor.
The new Original Encoder PKP Series is a complete product line introduction that includes both bipolar and unipolar motors. Specifications for the Oriental Motor Original Encoders are 3-channel, Incremental or Line Driver type, 200 p/rev for 1.8° and 400 p/rev for 0.9° type. To reduce electrical noise, a Line Driver type is also available.
Additionally, new higher torque PKP22_ Series 28 mm (1.10 in.) stepper motors are also released. The PKP223 and PKP225 high torque stepper motors continue to lead the industry with the highest torque in a compact frame size at 28 mm (1.10 in.).
The new PKP Series with new Oriental Motor Original Encoder is available in the following frame sizes: 20 mm (0.79 in.) to 56.4 mm (1.65 in.) in 1.8° motor type or 42 mm (1.65 in.) and 56.4 mm (2.22 in.) in 0.9° motor type and available in both bipolar and unipolar configurations.
The PKP Series with new Oriental Motor Original Encoder’s key features are:
- Pre-assembled to save time and money
- Motor position information detection
- 3-Channel Output Signal: A-Phase, B-Phase, Z-Phase
- Resolution: 200 P/R (1.8° Standard motor) or 400 P/R (0.9° High-Resolution motor)
- Reduced electrical noise with Line Driver Output type
- Compact encoder contributes to overall space savings