This new product has a wire range of 500~2700 CMA for one- or two-wire connection and meets EIA-364 and UL-310 standards: Electrical Quick-Connect Terminals. The AMPLIVAR splice design terminates aluminum or copper magnet wire without solder or stripping of the coating, but can also terminate pre-stripped stranded wire. The right-angle FASTON receptacles are offered in designs to fit 187 Series or 250 Series tab widths.
This product is RoHS-compliant and has been qualified through vibration and mechanical shock tests for durability.
This innovative design combining two of TE's most popular product lines brings many advantages to customers:
- Increases energy efficiency by using low-resistance crimp
- Flexible connection using TE standard or customised terminals
- Higher quality using a statistical process controlled termination process
- Improves health & safety / environmental impacts - Mechanical termination process uses no heat or chemicals
- Precisely controlled crimp termination helps eliminate human error for maximum reliability
- Increases productivity by reducing termination time
- Reduces labor by eliminating magnet wire stripping and soldering
- Reduces cost by increasing production and lowering labour content