AXP209 is necessary for tablets which operate on batteries as then Linux Kernel can run the processor at lower clock to reduce the consumption, but in A13-MICRO we decided to run always the processor at maximum speed as the board do not run from batteries and it uses less 2W power anyway.
A13-OLinuXino-MICRO specs are:
- A13 Cortex A8 1Ghz processor (1008 Mhz to be precise)
- 256MB DDR3 memory
- VGA output 800×600 pixels resolution
- USB host
- micro SD-card for Linux boot
- Audio output for headphones
- LCD connector for A13-LCD7-TS
- GPIO connector
- UEXT connector you can see what you can do with UEXT in our other post for RPI-UEXT
- Console UART connector (for use with USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F)
- optional JTAG connector (not populated)
- optional UART0 connector (not populated)
All UEXT modules are supported native through the UEXT connector on board, A13-LCDxxx can be connected also on top of the VGA output.
Some free boards will be shipped to selected developers from Linux-Sunxi community and for our forum members who contribute regullary to OLinuXino project.
Note: A13-OLinuXino-SD Linux image will not work with MICRO due to the PMU difference, we prepare A13-OLinuXino-MICRO-SD.
A13-OLinuXino-MICRO price starts from EUR 28 for OEM quantities (50+ pcs) and is EURO 35 for one pce.