A13-OLinuXinio-MICRO – EURO 28 Open Source Single Board Computer is for sale
AXP209 is necessary for tablets which operate on batteries as then Linux Kernel can run the processor at lower clock to reduce the consumption, but in A13-MICRO we decided to run always the processor at maximum speed as the board do not run from batteries and it uses less 2W power anyway.
A13-OLinuXino-MICRO specs are:
- A13 Cortex A8 1Ghz processor (1008 Mhz to be precise)
- 256MB DDR3 memory
- VGA output 800×600 pixels resolution
- USB host
- micro SD-card for Linux boot
- Audio output for headphones
- LCD connector for A13-LCD7-TS
- GPIO connector
- UEXT connector you can see what you can do with UEXT in our other post for RPI-UEXT
- Console UART connector (for use with USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F)
- optional JTAG connector (not populated)
- optional UART0 connector (not populated)
All UEXT modules are supported native through the UEXT connector on board, A13-LCDxxx can be connected also on top of the VGA output.
Some free boards will be shipped to selected developers from Linux-Sunxi community and for our forum members who contribute regullary to OLinuXino project.
Note: A13-OLinuXino-SD Linux image will not work with MICRO due to the PMU difference, we prepare A13-OLinuXino-MICRO-SD.
A13-OLinuXino-MICRO price starts from EUR 28 for OEM quantities (50+ pcs) and is EURO 35 for one pce.