The T18 EZ-BEAM sensor line in a rugged nickel-plated, die-cast zinc metal housing to withstand extremely harsh environments. The new infrared LED models were created to enhance object detection of multicolored packages in applications requiring fixed distance background suppression.
The TM18 offers a metal, mechanically robust construction which is ideal for conveyors in heavy duty machine environments and the sensor is IP69K rated for non-corrosive wet environments in some food or beverage applications. The TM18 series is available in four different sensing modes.
- Heavy duty metal housing with 18mm threaded barrel mount and integral metal QD prevents sensor damage during machine assembly, transport, maintenance, and operation.
- Right angle “T” mounting fits in tight places, prevents sensor damage, and avoids personnel catch points
- Models with 4-wire complementary NPN or PNP, or 3-wire I/O block compatible outputs available
- Featuring EZ Beam technology provides reliable sensing without adjustments
- Visible red LED models available in opposed, polarized retroreflective, and fixed-field (background suppression) modes
- Infrared LED models available in fixed-field (background suppression) modes for enhanced detection of multi-colored targets
- Completely epoxy encapsulated electronics to provide superior durability, especially in harsh sensing environments
- Sensors rated IP69K for resistance to intermittent high pressure washdown
- Innovative dual indicator systems take the guess work out of sensor performance monitoring
- Enhanced immunity to fluorescent lights on fixed field and diffuse sensors