VTD Voltage Transducers Now Available with 0–5 and 0–10 VDC Outputs
VTD Series Voltage Transducers are high-performance transducers for sensing voltage in DC powered installations. Applicable for use on circuits to 600 VDC, VTD voltage transducers provide fully isolated 0–5 VDC, 0–10 VDC, and 4–20mA outputs proportional to rated nominal voltage in DC circuits. Housed in a slim, compact, easy-to-install DIN rail mount case, the VTD Series comes in a variety of nominal voltages.
• Several ranges available for your application, from 0–15 VDC to 0–600 VDC.
• Industry standard outputs makes use with existing controllers, data loggers and SCADA equipment easy and reliable.
• Input and Output circuitry electrically isolated for improved safety of use.
• Space saving 35 mm wide DIN rail mount case for quick installation.
• Detect below normal or “brown out” voltage conditions; protect against possible motor overheating.
• Identify conductor loss conditions by detecting voltage reduction in one motor lead.
• Monitor over voltage conditions associated with regenerative voltage to help in diagnosing/avoiding motor drive issues.
• Detect voltage conditions that may cause stress or damage to soft starter components (SCRs).