Weidmuller TERMSERIES Relays and Solid-State Relays for All Purposes
Weidmuller’s TERMSERIES offers innovative pluggable electromechanical and solid-state relays equipped with one or two changeover contacts housed in a slim 6.4 mm or 12.8 mm design with matching profiles that can be combined as required in the customer’s application and reliably switch loads of up to 8A at 250V.
Depending on the application customers can choose between products with a fixed voltage input or Weidmuller’s unique multi-voltage input which allows conditioning signals from 24V up to 230V AC/DC with just one module.
A distinctive status display is available through integrated fiber-optic technology that completely illuminates the ejector. The ejector also ensures the safe removal of the switching element.
The versions with single and dual changeover contacts as well as screw clamp and tension clamp terminals have the same profile and can be jumpered with each other with easy to use cross connectors. Well thought out accessories such as isolation plates used to visibly group signals, electrically isolate two modules for up to 400V, or to add labels for enhanced marking options make this product family a well rounded offering.
• Slim design with 6.4 mm or 12.8 mm width
• 1 CO and 2 CO contact versions
• Screw clamp and tension clamp technology
• Input voltages from 5 up to 230V
• Unique multi-voltage input version for 24V-230V AC/DC
• Distinctive fiber-optic illuminated status display
• 5 cross connection levels
• Clear marking
• Pluggable relays and SSRs
• Wide range of accessories
• CE and cULus approved