DELCON Series Interface Relays for Demanding Industrial Applications
The high transient immunity means the Weidmuller - Delcon I/O modules are ideal for I/O applications where electrical noise is a problem. No additional suppression components are needed even when used with long unshielded signal cables, inductive loads or ‘noisy’ power lines.
The limitations of optocoupler based solid-state relays disappear when pulse transformer I/O modules are used. For instance, the standard AC output module SLO 24TR has near zero leakage current; requires no minimum load; can be used with any power factor 0 to 1; is rated for both general use and inductive loads at 3A; and is immune to both load line and signal line spikes.
• virtually no off-state leakage currents
• high current and high voltage DC output versions
• Wide operating temperature range from -25°C to +70°C
• compact packaging
• optional rail mounting base
• high surge current rating
• fast switching
• large selection of input and output types
• industry standard pin connection
• cULus listed