We Know That You Believe in Motor Protection!
- Check the specs on the units you are using now
- Make sure they state "% unbalance"
- Symcom's products do!
As with all SymCom 3-phase voltage monitors, our new 201-XXX-DPDT protects against regenerative voltages by detecting small voltage unbalances. The 201-XXX-DPDT family of products has a fixed 6% voltage unbalance trip point making them better than the NEC standard of 8%.
The 201-xxx-DPDT is used to prevent damage caused by incoming voltage problems, including regenerative voltages. It is a 11-pin octal base plug-in 3-phase voltage monitor that features two isolated Form C relay outputs and is ideal for use with two control circuits with different voltages.
- 201-100-DPDT for 95-120VAC, 50/60Hz motors
- 201-200-DPDT for 190-240VAC, 50/60Hz motors
- 201-100-SP-DPDT for 95-120VAC, 50/60Hz motors
- 201-200-SP-DPDT for 190-240VAC, 50/60Hz motors